RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tunnels Of Yesterday
Nondescript illusions follow me at times through tunnels of yesterday, taunting me with images of frightening possibilities from past episodes of pain, abandonment, or humiliation.
Standing on sidelines, hoping to recover from their long-standing reminders one day, I continually advance towards my final day on earth, filled with family and writing.
Hoping whatever I leave behind in books will be appreciated by at least one person who loves me, and never forgets me once I'm gone from this life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tunnels Of Yesterday by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus