RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turmoil Of Cancer
Daily life, routines, fade into nothingness as friendship
gets caught up in the turmoil of cancer.
Pain, surgery, chemotherapy, all behind, yet their effects have taken hold and do not want to let go.
Prayer for healing continues constantly, asking Jesus to preserve our friendship for yet a while.
All the pain and suffering that have been gone through
should at least have the reward for a year or two more of
Lasting friendship reaches out beyond human comprehension, filling the voids brought on by human confusion.
Tantamount to everything in life, a friend is the only personal gift of God, with the blessing of His Holy
Love condescends to every passing whim, yet if it is
totally bound within friendship, no one can begin to understand this special gift bestowed by God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turmoil Of Cancer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Child eater, Nassy Fesharaki
- Small but, gajanan mishra
- Express shame, hasmukh amathalal
- JOEL OSTEEN MAILMAN FOR THE LORD!, Tom Zart
- Quotation #2, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Stepping Into Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Every Cell There Is A White Dove, mary douglas
- Child of the Supreme, gajanan mishra
- House Wanted: In A Dream, mary douglas
- Think of Me., Alyssa Rose