RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turning From Worldly Plains
Deep inside where God resides, calming my soul,
deepening it's peace and solace, turning from
this worldly plain in all aspects of life.
Hurtful words, defamation of character, wrongful
injuries are all taken away with the breath of
our Lord into my soul.
Peace settles deep amidst my being, carrying me
forward through life's injustice and cruelty,
leaving me above in God's gentle hands.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turning From Worldly Plains by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry