Liz Munro (02/09/81 / Australia)
Tiger hunting in dark of night,
Keenful eyes keeping it's prey in sight,
hidden in the long grass, crouching low,
waiting to deliver it's fatal blow.
Moon watches tiger with a glint in his eye,
illuminates crouched tiger to all prey nearby,
tiger growles at the moon as he shakes his furry head,
and on an empty stomach takes himself off to bed.
tuesday 1st november,2005.
Poet Other Poems
- (Am I?) Mad As A Hatter.
- (With broken wings) , Somehow Fly
- *(It was you who was) Not A good Frie...
- *[Song] Oh but you have gone too far
- *There can be no good answer to the ques...
- *Three Spoilt Cats.
- *Through hell and ice
- [My tears] Only the dark shall see
- [Song] Shadow of your protective wings.
- [song]See Me through
- A Good Day (Today is)
- A Merry Christmas to you all.
- A new stage of my Journey begins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new stage of my Journey begins by Liz Munro )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley