Sana Olivia Hernandez
Twelve First Days
On the first day of the first day,
I am awed with surprise.
By school I'm mesmerized!
On the second first day,
It still takes my breath away!
When the third one ends,
I'm ready to make new friends!
But the fourth is kind of boring.
By fifth I just want change.
Sixth's is middle school's first day,
And things aren't quite the same.
Seventh is the middle of middle school,
Okay, that's kind of cool!
Eighth is the last year...
Before horrifying high school!
Ninth is kind of scary,
Tenth is just a joke.
Eleventh you just want it to end.
And before you know it 12th-
FOREVER! ! !
Sana Olivia Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Twelve First Days by Sana Olivia Hernandez )
Did you read them?
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall