It’s all about in solitude
Upon the sky it stretches a fence in glee
Polygon that whither in sky
Scatter in layers
So as to garland his love
Milky Way that stretches to thee
Love that scatter around this night
So as to hug in this lonely night
Yet can’t twinkle alone its side
But on his shadow it gleams as never before
Numerous stars that sparkle to hold him
Under the sky eyes that marvel of its shine
A far view still twinkle in eyes
Crowded to brighten the lonely earth
So as to make her brighter in seclusion
In this way it wraps its warmth
A long way that pass to fetch her
So as hold her to their side
It faction to twinkle for some time
So as to feel that she is not alone
They spread some shine to grab her loneliness
So as to hold the dreams of someone in her side
And to bag all the grief of the world
So as to dream for a blissful dawn! ! !
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twinkling Star by SALINI NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock