Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Two voices in my head. Different in every way. Each one comes and goes when ever they want not caring what the moment is. It's not that I'm crazy, I've just discovered the hidden me. You will never understand what it is or how it feels. There's nothing I can do when they start because I want both but I cant have them both.
Craving them...Reaching for them...
Most of the time I let them go I am to sane to keep running for them. I always thought that I was insane for everything I did...Realized that I'm insane because I didn't go insane throughout this insanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay