Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Two voices in my head. Different in every way. Each one comes and goes when ever they want not caring what the moment is. It's not that I'm crazy, I've just discovered the hidden me. You will never understand what it is or how it feels. There's nothing I can do when they start because I want both but I cant have them both.
Craving them...Reaching for them...
Most of the time I let them go I am to sane to keep running for them. I always thought that I was insane for everything I did...Realized that I'm insane because I didn't go insane throughout this insanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beware of the Crocodile, Paul Sebastian
- Spooners Bar, Graham Fowell
- Between Two Nights, Tudor Arghezi
- Something greater, Gert Strydom
- Inscription On A Glass, Tudor Arghezi
- A Visit, Tom Sleigh
- Ship of Glass, Graham Fowell
- Autumn Breeze, Tudor Arghezi
- Perhaps It's Time, Tudor Arghezi
- Shine On, Graham Fowell