Two at last Twin Win
Time's sickle hooked life's fickle flow
While trickle seeped through lonely plain
Of trials and tribulations, wane
As climate change unrhymed with glow.
The season's reasons we'd not know
Lovelorn lingering, hope's pane
Alas tight locked - block clocked sharp pain.
Seminal happiness remained 'no show'.
Then, unforeseen, see cupid's bow
Tired vertigo's free-fall refrain
With soaring soul replace! Again
Is life transformed, may undergo
New metamorphosis to find
WIN/win exchange, scales fall from blind!
(c) Jonathan Robin - robi3_1744_robi3_0000 ASX_LZX 14 May 2008
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two at last Twin Win by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock