Two Different Lives?
Had she misunderstood those warm invites
To travel and taste a different world?
Her sheltered close life denied her. She might
'Tho allow fancy to fly. Control learned,
She could only re-read the lovely lines
Of tenderest words, and bury them deep
In her innermost soul. Unbidden, her mind
Now uncovers new dreams, secrets she'll keep.
In different places within her warmed heart.
Knowing, once found, soul-mates are never apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Different Lives? by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak