Two In One Word
It is not that I sat and thought,
I never with ideas fought
In my head about this I remember not.
All I know is, it struck like lightinning
Straight and deep into the mind but not sending me spinning.
A knowledge given by a higher power to me
To briefly tell, to share and to set free.
The word of God is two in one
Wisdom of living and life of salvation.
One is a ruler of prosperous life.
The other, a ticket to heaven.
I shake my head, many have discipled the first.
In this time where the economy is a hard nut,
Many have run into the arms of the first.
They have forgotten the second so some dont care,
Whose leg they step, I MUST GET.
In large gatherings, it is preached.
Sand of people fill every hole in space.
They give their whole head to the one infront
And someone cannot afford to even blink.
Dont be like them.
Blend the two
In your blender which is your life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two In One Word by Kelvin TakyiBobi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal