Monk E. Biz
Two Opinions, but Only ONE Prevails!
When there are two opinions
and one prevails,
the other one dies,
in a dark sea it sails
When one stands tall and in the sun
the other goes away...
and has no fun
There is always a loser when there is a winner
always one is right-eous and the other a sinner
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Opinions, but Only ONE Prevails! by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey