Two Sides Are A Coin
Two sides are a coin.
Before the creditor's
hand or before the thief purloin.
Calm your weeping conscience
up again and stand.
Game! For chap,
two sides are a coin
sin? A subtler assent
makes it light.
Up and down, left and right our silly lives
but i pray the side
when i die
be the one sentimented
Kebe Iwara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sides Are A Coin by Kebe Iwara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu