gargling to many buttons in my larynx
causes me to cough and curse.
now silly sullen sadness sought
something similar, tongue tied the
fingers are all that remain.
bury a white orchard sheet in blue
genocide every letter under a lamp
in the late evening.
create my own unknown condition
and form a slightly beatiful madness.
search for my messiah on the internet,
then page down and scroll lock a doctrine
become a ten key diciple and sing a few
cap locked hymns.
maybe turn a few wax coated fingerprints
into a voice, then hit print.
nathan martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (typing 101 by nathan martin )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, Roald Dahl
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)