A daily routine in my life
That always got me occupied.
The light that meddles in my sleep
Had decided to intervene.
Lifeless eyes that took in the sights;
Vision's blurred, confused by the light.
Fully aware of one's presence,
Still sullen in one's existence.
An image pierced right through my mind,
Memories I can't leave behind.
The shifting air enervates me,
like swimming in an open sea.
I suddenly pictured her,
A moment that I can't defer.
I yearn to see her unlined face,
A chance that I don't want to waste.
Searching for that star in the night;
Hoping it would turn out alright,
But instead it corrodes the scene
With burning desire to scream.
I lay down in bed just to say,
'It's just an ordinary day'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ughh by Erys Franz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo