Amy Louise Kerswell
Un Wanted Memories
I have memories from the past.
There taking over so so fast.
I thought they gone for to long.
Should have known my reprive wouldn't last.
Why can't the memories go just fade.
They took my childhood.
They raped me and stole my innocence.
I'm scared mentally.
I'm always scared.
My memories haunt me day and night.
These memories are of the past.
Yet they are my present to.
Unwanted memories pleas go.
Please I beg let me be.
It seems 21 years on and still I can't be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Un Wanted Memories by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- October, Edgar Albert Guest
- The New Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Front Seat, Edgar Albert Guest
- Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Sleeps, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Auto, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Books And I, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Price Of Riches, Edgar Albert Guest
- Growing Down, Edgar Albert Guest
- Send Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest