Amy Louise Kerswell
Un Wanted Memories
I have memories from the past.
There taking over so so fast.
I thought they gone for to long.
Should have known my reprive wouldn't last.
Why can't the memories go just fade.
They took my childhood.
They raped me and stole my innocence.
I'm scared mentally.
I'm always scared.
My memories haunt me day and night.
These memories are of the past.
Yet they are my present to.
Unwanted memories pleas go.
Please I beg let me be.
It seems 21 years on and still I can't be free.
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Un Wanted Memories by Amy Louise Kerswell )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...