Cody Stephen Heldak
We never know why people do it.
They just do.
The decision to take life.
But not from another.
From one’s self.
The ones who want answers now must wait.
Wait until we can meet again.
And be rejoined.
Right now it seems like our chain is broke.
But no the chain is waiting.
It is waiting to rejoin the links.
And to become a family once more.
I know some may believe that it was wrong.
But what do they have to say.
They don’t know what was wrong.
No one does.
And we won’t.
We have to wait.
For the chain to be rejoined.
Any I know there are people reading this.
Who feel the same way I do right now.
Empty and drained.
But you listen here all of your chains will be rejoined.
You wait don’t give up.
I know your all strong people.
And that you have what it takes.
Find your strength within your soul.
And you will have peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unanswered questions by Cody Stephen Heldak )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke