Unborn Childs Cry
the unborn child still in the womb hoping to come out real soon
it senses its mother is thinking to abort
then its existence would have been much too short.
it tries to scream ti its mother:
i know that i; m not fully developed and that you can not see
how beautiful with me your life will be.
i can not understand as why a gift from God
you would want to end
is this becoming the latest trend?
you have yet to see me, to look at my face
you think you'll have another one to take my place!
what if i was the only one destined to be given to you
then regrets you will have your whole life thru.
does life mean so little to you
because you're in doubt and don't know what to do.
all i ask is the same opportunity that you've been given
when your mother thought that your life was worth living.
please don't classify me as a mistake
for when you open up your eyes it may be too late.
(C) L. RAMS
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unborn Childs Cry by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra