Uncle Trevor's Lesson
Tobby Said To Thomas
'' It's Been Many Days We Have Played That Game
Creating Havoc is our Claim to Fame.''
'' Let's Spread Rumours at the Count of One
Aren't We Troublesome.
All we do are some Pranks
In Mischieves We have High Ranks.''
There Came Uncle Trevor He warned Both of them not to Play The Game.
They didn't played for some days but they started playing after some days.
There came Uncle Trevor. He said
'' What You are doing are Pranks for You
Indeed you are TroubleSome
But the Numerous People Suffering from the Prank
You can't Imagine the Sum.''
'' But What we are doing are just Pranks
It doesn't Harm Anybody is what we Ensure.''
Uncle Trevor Interrupted
'' If Somebody Suffers from the Prank
Do you have any Cure.''
Both Realized the Mistake.
'' Our Game is nothing but Fake
We have realized our Mistake.''
'' The Sport which invites Trouble Should raise Objection
We will Play a Game
Spreading Awareness among the masses will be the Intention.''
Uncle Trevor said
'' Let's Hope in Trouble
It has no Contribution.''
Spreading Rumours is a Crime. Whenever You see Someone Suspicious. Contacr The Concerned Authority.
I Proud to be Indian.
rohan bendre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uncle Trevor's Lesson by rohan bendre )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- May I be allowed, gajanan mishra
- The Green Days, Nhuan LeXuan
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal