The land was not to be red
But it was read
To be divine
The land of curse
To come up with remorse
Who is to be blamed?
We are all ashamed
Not one side relents
Feelers are sent
Temporary truce is acceptable
In anticipation for future struggle
The ear drums have turned insensitive
You have all become selective
"Kill or get killed"
The mistrust is solidly walled
Neither Jewish people nor Arabs may agree
Thy will shed heir blood for free
The world has witnessed enough
Who will make now last laugh?
Humanity has cried a lot
Worst kind of undeclared war is fought
Did you people ever ask?
What you are fighting for under mask?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under mask by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)