Under the clutches
Look, I am under the clutches
Of the sea and sea is here with me.
Look, the sky is telling me to away
And I am coming near the sky
At this moment.
I am struggling hard in this sea
To separate my identity
And the sea flowing within me.
Look, I am confirmed about this air
That is here at this moment.
And the light is going away
On its own way.
Look, I am under the clutches of
The sky the earth the sea the air
And the light is showing me
The path to go way from it.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under the clutches by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The 3 kelvin sound of great expectations, Marcel Aouizerate
- Online Halloween, Marcel Aouizerate
- A royal glasshouse, Marcel Aouizerate
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)