Under the clutches
Look, I am under the clutches
Of the sea and sea is here with me.
Look, the sky is telling me to away
And I am coming near the sky
At this moment.
I am struggling hard in this sea
To separate my identity
And the sea flowing within me.
Look, I am confirmed about this air
That is here at this moment.
And the light is going away
On its own way.
Look, I am under the clutches of
The sky the earth the sea the air
And the light is showing me
The path to go way from it.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under the clutches by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman