Under Your Order
Under Your order
I am performing everything,
I am performing within
The framework of Your rules,
No delusion, no sin
And I declared myself free.
I am getting peace
Here within my works,
My mind is calm,
See, I know this mind
Is Yours and for this
I have attained happiness.
I am sure, everything
Verily comes to me, bliss.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under Your Order by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan