You'll never understand me
You'll never see the pain
You'll never know why,
why I went insane.
You thought I was fine
You thought I was happy
You thought everything was alright,
but truth is, my life is just crappy.
You should have saw this coming
You should have saw the signs
You should have noticed something
I didn't know you were that blind.
So as the knife cuts deeper
and I slowly start to fade
I'll whisper before my last breathe
Reaper come take me away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Understanding by Megan Filipczyk )
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)