Lawrence S. Pertillar
Undetected Yet Implemented
Who but a withering few actually cares,
About correct and proper etiquette...
When everyone's privacy has been invaded,
To create a pretense with a scheming meant...
That a doing of this establishes security.
And a stronger defense intended to protect,
Interests of those secretly imposed...
By a snooping going on as people doze.
Who but a withering few,
Have not been affected by effective corruption.
With those few caring less how much they consume.
Or how they collect what information they get,
And/or from whom to further deplete wishes for peace...
To satisfy their dying evilness with fresh interpretations,
As a way a public 'trust' will feel safer in their places.
While a censorship goes undetected yet implemented.
Your privacy has long been non-existent.
Feel free to maintain any delusion that you please.
Isn't it the truth you have been taught to fear?
And those who speak it offend the feeding of your feast.
Although decreasing your mind can not release from it.
Since an addiction resides fixed in your head and is permanent.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undetected Yet Implemented by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
- The Stars so Bright, Glenn Boeckx
- Catch the Moon, Maya Hanson (mye3)
- I Could Not Find My Way Free, Shalom Freedman
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)