RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reading pictures of past photographic memories, giving me an innate satisfaction of true beliefs, holding me together in times of infinite failure on a strangled path of life.
Easy going lines flowing so perfectly as though a river flowing through me in all directions.
Skyways of intense indignation following me down straight-aways, keeping the allocation of verse in certain periods of life, as I continue to free myself from all outer, earthly strings in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undoing Strings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang