RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reading pictures of past photographic memories, giving me an innate satisfaction of true beliefs, holding me together in times of infinite failure on a strangled path of life.
Easy going lines flowing so perfectly as though a river flowing through me in all directions.
Skyways of intense indignation following me down straight-aways, keeping the allocation of verse in certain periods of life, as I continue to free myself from all outer, earthly strings in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undoing Strings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov