RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stilted ploys of learning, transporting imagination to
higher stages of knowledge.
Filing out of the classroom on beams of light, unafraid
to think out of the ordinary.
Finding worth in many little items of nature, contemplated
and soared to higher plains where real wisdom resides.
Hiding in places of utter curiosity, unstrangled by the
daily life of ignorance.
Never waylaid by stress and situations out of control, pre-
empting everything, concentrating only on the ideas and
thoughts brought from depths of imagination.
Originality steps in line, creating the fantastic level of
intelligence, simplicity of complex issues delivered purely,
simply, by an unchartered, unfettered genius.
Never publicating the secrets of immense disclosure, as
messages are revealed in mysterious pathways of a mind.
Learning to promote the essence of untold wealth, retiring
eternally to this wonder-filled land of other dimensions,
thoughts abounding from birth to death.
Inclusive are the unending boundaries of everyday genius,
hard at work, simply being what they are throughout eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Boundaries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi