RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stilted ploys of learning, transporting imagination to
higher stages of knowledge.
Filing out of the classroom on beams of light, unafraid
to think out of the ordinary.
Finding worth in many little items of nature, contemplated
and soared to higher plains where real wisdom resides.
Hiding in places of utter curiosity, unstrangled by the
daily life of ignorance.
Never waylaid by stress and situations out of control, pre-
empting everything, concentrating only on the ideas and
thoughts brought from depths of imagination.
Originality steps in line, creating the fantastic level of
intelligence, simplicity of complex issues delivered purely,
simply, by an unchartered, unfettered genius.
Never publicating the secrets of immense disclosure, as
messages are revealed in mysterious pathways of a mind.
Learning to promote the essence of untold wealth, retiring
eternally to this wonder-filled land of other dimensions,
thoughts abounding from birth to death.
Inclusive are the unending boundaries of everyday genius,
hard at work, simply being what they are throughout eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Boundaries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second
- Threads of Her Journey, Raymond A. Foss
- A Journey of Treasure, Raymond A. Foss
- spinning 2 StAnd $tiLL - can i cHaRge it?, sEaN nOrTh
- un-nerves sh#t - sweet child of mime, sEaN nOrTh
- The Wise Man, Brian J. Stafford