RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stilted ploys of learning, transporting imagination to
higher stages of knowledge.
Filing out of the classroom on beams of light, unafraid
to think out of the ordinary.
Finding worth in many little items of nature, contemplated
and soared to higher plains where real wisdom resides.
Hiding in places of utter curiosity, unstrangled by the
daily life of ignorance.
Never waylaid by stress and situations out of control, pre-
empting everything, concentrating only on the ideas and
thoughts brought from depths of imagination.
Originality steps in line, creating the fantastic level of
intelligence, simplicity of complex issues delivered purely,
simply, by an unchartered, unfettered genius.
Never publicating the secrets of immense disclosure, as
messages are revealed in mysterious pathways of a mind.
Learning to promote the essence of untold wealth, retiring
eternally to this wonder-filled land of other dimensions,
thoughts abounding from birth to death.
Inclusive are the unending boundaries of everyday genius,
hard at work, simply being what they are throughout eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Boundaries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- A Hole That Can't Be Filled, Jon Janson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)