novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
How many souls must be murdered?
How many people must be raped?
How many lives must be tortured?
People walk free with murder
People walk free with rape
People are tortured everyday of our lives
But the law sentences the criminals for maximum of three years
What about the pain that will never go away
What about the wounds that will never be closed
What about the life, confidence and happiness that has been taken away.
Enough is enough
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unfair Justice by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra