Where is my darling boy tonight...
May the angels stay close by,
Watching over his every move,
Keeping tears from his eyes
Is he well and feeling content....
That's all that matters to me;
I pray the stars shine brightly for him,
And the sun warms him tenderly
I feel him close, though he's far away,
Thoughts can strongly bind two minds;
If we both reach out to touch the moon,
Our souls will become entwined
As our hearts fly through the endless sky,
They'll hop from star to star,
Holding hands as they go along....
From each other, they'll never be far
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unified Hearts by Lora Colon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar