PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Talks my bed room
In a metallic-soft tone;
I get company - -
Never ever alone.
Tells many nitty-gritty
Kinda close pal; so very cool-pretty!
Oh, my! Walls are alive- -
Throw all cozy talks
To boost up low drive!
I had no clue, my dreams they knew;
Took in old sorrow, bartered new joy;
Such a pep- friend may have very few!
Tell in a voice of four good angels- -
"All buds you have will bloom someday"
Then my face beams facing the top ceiling;
No moon droops there; only a fixed ray.
When I wake up, see them stand still;
Gone are by now dream like happy thrill.
Run my palms and rub on them well
With my heart open if now they tell…
Topic of this poem: metaphor
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unique bedroom! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Odia Poem- JHADA, Jitendra seth
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak