i see you in my dreams.
i see in the night.
as a ghost but i not scared.
i see all the time but in my dreams.
i think i know you but it's unknown.
i love but i don't know why.
please stop coming to me in my dreams and night.
joseph escamilla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (unknown by joseph escamilla )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis