Someone said to me
that their partner wasn’t romantic.
Unfortunately, a lot of men are like that.
It doesn’t mean they don’t love
their partners, quite the contrary,
they love them the best way they can.
However, woman sees romance
quite differently from men.
To me a kiss and cuddle that is romantic,
but a women on the other hand
say receiving candy and flowers is romantic too.
However, ladies look beyond the frilly wrapping paper there.
Just find a man with a good heart
and who will always be true.
He may not be romantic
but at least you know he loves only you.
28 January 2008
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unromantic Me by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus