I know were done.
And it’s not going to make sense
If we tried over and over.
It makes our heart tired, hurt each other most.
I can’t figure out
If i still love you that much.
Because the pain lingers,
Anger is burning.
Its over as you always says.
Still I want to hear
And I’m waiting those words
To come out from you.
It is so confusing.
You end up without saying the reason why.
And never tell
That you don’t love me anymore.
Sheryl Barison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Sheryl Barison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper