Untitled Hymn #2
Celestial music, softly playing,
Seems to swirl about my head.
And I cry to Thee while praying,
'I'm alive though I was dead! '
Tears of joy, for love so blessed,
Thou hast brought me back to Thee.
Precious blood rusts chains of darkness,
Praise the Lord, now I am free!
Thou hast brought me from Hell's dark pit,
It is by Thy grace I live.
Take my heart, Jehovah keep it,
To no other would I give.
Aidan Clevinger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled Hymn #2 by Aidan Clevinger )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak