He was untrained in combat due to his age,
Some formal training had been gathered;
Dazzling was the beauty of the moment,
A spark raised the question, forms of disbelief
Made the combat special, to be attainer
Was to be a relic of utter condemnation.
I combine the realities and rarities
To manage a dining room of thought-twists
That far into the future of our maids.
Beauty is a marriage with their heads,
For their hearts illuminate stretches of time
Forcing us to eliminate the exotic few.
Invisible rogues come untrained
From the marvellous creatures of storms.
I have included a realm of chaos
So fuel is the minor comparison.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untrained Combat by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty