RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silencing the screams deep inside my being, tears building up as I create a dam to keep them from touching my heart.
Unwanted sadness holds me from living life as I really want to, and unless I can charge my interior batteries, there's nothing that can help me out of this predicament of reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwanted Sadness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Meanderings, Naveed Khalid
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser