RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silencing the screams deep inside my being, tears building up as I create a dam to keep them from touching my heart.
Unwanted sadness holds me from living life as I really want to, and unless I can charge my interior batteries, there's nothing that can help me out of this predicament of reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwanted Sadness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- So Strange, Michael McParland
- Why Did I Question My Love, Mark Anton
- So Good, Michael McParland
- SMUT, Michael McParland
- Smokeless, Michael McParland
- Slideful Drinking, Michael McParland
- Slanderous Lies, Michael McParland
- Sins Of The Past, Michael McParland
- Simple Words, Michael McParland
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak