Heavenly music choral,
In my soul
Memories start to roll.
A film of life.
Dancing in the kitchen
With my mother on Christmas Eve.
Feelings like no other.
Unwritten love will weave.
That unwritten music
While golden caresses
Wait at the gates.
Earthly tears then dissipate
To send rain for our thirst
Emotion's buds dispersed.
Heaven's lights kiss clouds above.
Then sun on our face
Pleasing to the eye.
Across an open sky.
Poetry unwritten music to our ears
A life of rhyme to wipe away the tears.
And though memories mime
We scribe our souvenirs.
Sweet music from above.
Plays in our soul.
Like morning star
On Heaven's scroll.
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwritten love by Kevin East )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai