Heavenly music choral,
In my soul
Memories start to roll.
A film of life.
Dancing in the kitchen
With my mother on Christmas Eve.
Feelings like no other.
Unwritten love will weave.
That unwritten music
While golden caresses
Wait at the gates.
Earthly tears then dissipate
To send rain for our thirst
Emotion's buds dispersed.
Heaven's lights kiss clouds above.
Then sun on our face
Pleasing to the eye.
Across an open sky.
Poetry unwritten music to our ears
A life of rhyme to wipe away the tears.
And though memories mime
We scribe our souvenirs.
Sweet music from above.
Plays in our soul.
Like morning star
On Heaven's scroll.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unwritten love by Kevin East )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed