Up and At It
What is up and at it
When there's so much to do
Its always something pressing
It makes you run and do.
It matters not how much it is
On your agenda to fulfill.
It is always present
But its really no big deal.
It serves as a daily routine
Its seems its never done
No matter how hard you work at it
It tries to relinquish normal fun.
But you'll find a way to make it
It will work with you too
You will make it fun anyhow
Because the fun is inside of you.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Up and At It by Cecelia Weir )
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman