Up and At It
What is up and at it
When there's so much to do
Its always something pressing
It makes you run and do.
It matters not how much it is
On your agenda to fulfill.
It is always present
But its really no big deal.
It serves as a daily routine
Its seems its never done
No matter how hard you work at it
It tries to relinquish normal fun.
But you'll find a way to make it
It will work with you too
You will make it fun anyhow
Because the fun is inside of you.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Up and At It by Cecelia Weir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah