Ups and down
I have lived up and down
But soon forgotten
It was clever move
For human to prove
Why to remember bad days?
Are they useful in any ways?
I find answer ‘no"
As word awaits" go"
What makes one arrogant?
Forgets total past and lives in present?
It is temperament and short temper
That makes man to act no wiser
In down too
You have to prove
Live within limits
And prove capable and fit
It is our life in all the cases
We need to keep smile on the face
It may need hard work and struggle
To come out of troubles
It makes you venerable to circumstances
Frightens you with its presence
But allow it to grip more
Think it coolly and the explore
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ups and down by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn again but, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
- As golden, hasmukh amathalal
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)