I feel the upsetting sun on my hands,
Felt like a monument to be acting,
Like the black death or white stupor,
This motion of the planets never stopped.
I feel the uplifting sun and stars,
Grace has shaken the poor one,
Kicking and pulling the stray dogs
You find with decided winds of the night.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Upsetting Sun by Naveed Akram )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla