What a vision of all the colors I would pick.
Silver and Gold most people see in the clouds so high.
Sometimes yellow in the sun.
Sometimes clouds aer white and bloated with black and rainy blues.
What I saw when I arose this day is simple.
Hard descriptions fail me.
Quit simply I saw ewe. Mye love. Mye Snow White turtle dove.
This DandyLion almost roared in lust.
I ignored the realities around me the concrete and the blood.
Somewhere in the vault of time a door was open in mye mind.
There I saw mye ewe mye wife.
Or just her essence there her parfume is waiting there.
Her odour so sublime like lemons and other fruits.
I saw a ^V^iolet rainbow no shades or other hues.
Somewhere just below the Throne Of GOD.
But still above the sun.
^V^iolet ewe love ewe so much.
This dandylion is undone.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (^V^iolet RainBow by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal