What a vision of all the colors I would pick.
Silver and Gold most people see in the clouds so high.
Sometimes yellow in the sun.
Sometimes clouds aer white and bloated with black and rainy blues.
What I saw when I arose this day is simple.
Hard descriptions fail me.
Quit simply I saw ewe. Mye love. Mye Snow White turtle dove.
This DandyLion almost roared in lust.
I ignored the realities around me the concrete and the blood.
Somewhere in the vault of time a door was open in mye mind.
There I saw mye ewe mye wife.
Or just her essence there her parfume is waiting there.
Her odour so sublime like lemons and other fruits.
I saw a ^V^iolet rainbow no shades or other hues.
Somewhere just below the Throne Of GOD.
But still above the sun.
^V^iolet ewe love ewe so much.
This dandylion is undone.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (^V^iolet RainBow by Charles Hice )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ v.36, Monk E. Biz
- What Obama..Years Sought...Served Up On .., James B. Earley
- The Dream Catcher, Savita Tyagi
- Believe In Your Own Life Again, Shalom Freedman
- Jadavpur Campus Not For Naxalism, Love A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where is She?, Dustin Hardin
- Celebration, Yohan Confectioner
- Pain of Today, Dustin Hardin
- REUNION, Bireswar Halder
- Love at First Site, Dustin Hardin
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)