RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Versions Of Poetry
Racing into the future, allowing life to catch up with itself.
Forwarding an intense belief in faith and hope, touching the interior parts of my soul.
Transporting me beyond writing into a land of musical rhythms, giving their all to set my soul free to ride waves of melodies blending themselves with harmonies.
Attuned to heaven's dreams of beautiful gardens, filled with blue roses, aromas touching my mind with their fragrances, turning them into poetical versions of poetry.
Setting my mind free to fly into it's own creativity with lively rhythms of intense tones.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Versions Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest