RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Versions Of Poetry
Racing into the future, allowing life to catch up with itself.
Forwarding an intense belief in faith and hope, touching the interior parts of my soul.
Transporting me beyond writing into a land of musical rhythms, giving their all to set my soul free to ride waves of melodies blending themselves with harmonies.
Attuned to heaven's dreams of beautiful gardens, filled with blue roses, aromas touching my mind with their fragrances, turning them into poetical versions of poetry.
Setting my mind free to fly into it's own creativity with lively rhythms of intense tones.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Versions Of Poetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid