john tiong chunghoo
Vietnam Travel Haiku - Dog Lovers
greeting us at the
two little doggies
Vietnamese are definitely getting more affluent. If you take a walk around the old part of the city, and the nearby Hoem Kiem Lake and
Park, you would bump into people walking around with dogs of all kinds. I saw two little doggies on a payment counter in a little shop and thought they were really endearing.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vietnam Travel Haiku - Dog Lovers by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown