Violets and Roses (Not the Cliche)
Why are roses embarrassed?
And Violets so down?
Does your life flow in a Ferris?
Is this why you frown?
Please my dearies, blossom, don't pout.
I tell you my dears, you'll find a way out!
Just take up the sun, take up the water;
Fill yourselves up, when I feed you, my daughters.
Do not look so gloomy, please lift up your head.
Please do not let my flowers look dead.
I realize your problems, disturbing and natural,
will fix themselves up, as though a collateral.
Now don't worry my sweets,
You will need your rest.
For, tomorrow you'll greet and greet
All of my guests.
Now goodnight precious.
I'll see you come morrow.
Please don't become pedal-less
and leave me in sorrow.
I'm sorry to say that this ended so abruptly.
This poem was controlling me corruptly.
This made time fly, and so i ended it quick.
But, i would like to say, I've now ended with wit!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Violets and Roses (Not the Cliche) by Marcos Holguin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- ~Red Lights~, E Nigma
- I Am Happy To Walk Home Alone Slowly, Shalom Freedman
- Why Can't I Sleep, rty rty
- जेब्ला आं जिरायना थायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Once Upon A Time, Matthias Pantaleon
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya