Love find me when twilight lifts just part way
guiding through valleys where wildflowers sway,
Sweetly the wind blows of jasmine divine
guiding you closer forever be mine..
Walk past the oak tree that curls up her leaves
turn by the scarecrow whose crows never leave,
Deep in a meadow grows lilac lace fans
there in between them I'll lay where I stand.
Forgo the hours that pass travels through
holds to a passion exceeds what we knew,
Rest not as moments are fleeting from night
rush in your presence and take in delight.
Hours fall between a wish and a dream,
an essence of twilight drifts on moonbeams.
Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Vision II~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi