john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Little India Brickfields (Kuala Lumpur)
launching into a dance
indian mom quickly carries daughter
down from table
I saw the young daughter enthusiastically dancing away on the table when mom quickly carried her down for fear the table might not be strong enough to handle her steps. Brickfields is little India of Kuala Lumpur where there are a long line of Indian restaurants serving anything from chappati, naan, tandoori and a large variety of curries.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.