john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Miri's City Fan (State of Sarawak)
Miri city unfolds
Miri city spreads out
Miri City unfurls
It is a must visit when one visits Sarawak's oil town Miri. The City Fan is a well landscaped park with an open air amphitheatre amid a lush park other Malaysians can only dream. There is Islamic garden with an attractive blue dome pavilion, stylish arched gates, pools and fountains themed after the religion. Another themed after the Chinese culture, features a vermilion red horn roofed Chinese pavilion and a lake filled with tortoises and fishes. The City Fan also features an art gallery, swimming pool among others. From here one can also walk to the city library, stadium, mosque and federal territory building.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.