Send me. I will go.
Who will go? You can’t send me.
I need your help. Help yourself.
You need my help, come to me.
I need you? I can’t see you.
Serve me. Serve you?
Find me now, while I may yet be found.
Work while there is day.
There comes a day when no man can work.
Where is your work to judge?
I have rewards for such.
I’ll start now.
You can't start now.
It’s too late now.
You signed up for this.
I grant man, every man rewards according to his wish.
The joy of being a volunteer is receiving the recompense according to your wish.
Remember that you volunteered for this and asked for this.
Your judgment is based upon your wishes as you acted upon your own free will.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Volunteer state by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto