Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
with waiting, I am salting dishes,
adding the pinch of bitterness
will harm nobody.
mistakes are component parts of us alone
and what of it, that we are usually a cause
of their birth, of growing and the development.
not important, that bad thoughts
are tearing understanding to pieces,
to not to allow for logic
feeling and the need are substantial
of surviving the same emotions still anew
and the delight of the tasting
saltily of bitter dishes added as spice,
waiting for it, what must to fill up.
with waiting, I am salting dishes...
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (waiting by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery