Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
with waiting, I am salting dishes,
adding the pinch of bitterness
will harm nobody.
mistakes are component parts of us alone
and what of it, that we are usually a cause
of their birth, of growing and the development.
not important, that bad thoughts
are tearing understanding to pieces,
to not to allow for logic
feeling and the need are substantial
of surviving the same emotions still anew
and the delight of the tasting
saltily of bitter dishes added as spice,
waiting for it, what must to fill up.
with waiting, I am salting dishes...
Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (waiting by Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay