Behind Blue Eyes
Waiting for you
I keep seeing you in my dreams,
Although we have never met,
You're the one my heart needs,
You're the one I can't forget.
You look at me with pale blue eyes,
With a smile that made me melt,
A peaceful wave soothed my soul,
Followed by a pride I've never felt.
An angel of my night time rest,
Leaves me wanting to never wake,
Not knowing when I'll see you again
Is almost more than I can take.
But than the calm returns to me,
Because I remember who you are,
No matter what ill see you soon,
A few months aren't very far...
Mom is almost 17 weeks,
Less than 20 more to go,
That's when my dreams come true,
The most precious gift I'll ever know
Waiting for you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting for you by Behind Blue Eyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael