RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Waiting In Hallways
Scant information leaves me wandering along, wondering where life will lead me.
Cautiously sneaking, peeking around the corner, finding many figures to access.
Socializing with strangers, finding a manner of friendship waiting in the hallways, hoping to be met soon.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting In Hallways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara