RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Waiting In Hallways
Scant information leaves me wandering along, wondering where life will lead me.
Cautiously sneaking, peeking around the corner, finding many figures to access.
Socializing with strangers, finding a manner of friendship waiting in the hallways, hoping to be met soon.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting In Hallways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love passion..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- मोखांजोँ मोखां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA