Wander care free
Wander care free, my dear
By renouncing all and
Find highest auspiciousness.
Do not misidentify
Your body as your self
and wander not with falsehood.
It is You who is the truth
It is You who knows truth
It is You who is staying with truth.
The earth the sky the water
The wind and the fire all are truth
As You are with all wandering care free
The truth and nothing but the truth
And I am here as Ultimate Truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wander care free by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman