Wander care free
Wander care free, my dear
By renouncing all and
Find highest auspiciousness.
Do not misidentify
Your body as your self
and wander not with falsehood.
It is You who is the truth
It is You who knows truth
It is You who is staying with truth.
The earth the sky the water
The wind and the fire all are truth
As You are with all wandering care free
The truth and nothing but the truth
And I am here as Ultimate Truth.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wander care free by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall